All supporting documents for immigration to Canada should be in French or English, according to the IRCC norms. In case, these documents are in other foreign languages, an official translation of the same in French or English will be mandatory.

In case your application is in French, you are still allowed to give supporting documents in English, and vice versa.

In case the documents are translated outside Canada, it should be done by an accredited translator. The applicant, his/her family member, or his/her representatives cannot be a translator in this case.